Sunday, November 25, 2012

28th Verse ~ As I preserve my original qualities, I can do or govern anything. I live with radical humility.

~28th Verse~

Know the strength of man, but keep a woman's care!
Be a valley under heaven; if you do, the constant virtue will not fade away.
One will become like a child again.

Know the white, keep to the black, and be the pattern of the world.
To be the pattern of the world is to move constantly in the path of virtue without erring a single step, and to return again to the infinite.

One who understands splendor while holding to humility acts in accord with eternal power.  
To be the fountain of the world is to live the abundant life of virtue.

When the unformed is formed into objects, its original qualities are lost.  
If you preserve your original qualities, you can govern anything.
Truly, the best governor governs least.


As I preserve my original qualities, I can do or govern anything.  I live with radical humility.


No comments:

Post a Comment